Better

I moved into a house seven years ago, that was too small, and full of someone else's things.  The addition of another child and converting a family room to a bedroom for the first did not make things any easier.  I'm a busy working mom, running a business and feeling overwhelmed and tired most of the time. I often/usually/almost always feel like I don't have time to get things done.  I start organizing projects and then get interrupted by more urgent things resulting in a cluttered, chaotic living space.

I've decided I can do better. And I must do better if I am going to have any peace in my life.

My wall of shame:


About a quarter of our bedroom, filled with overwhelming clutter.  Things I haven't had time to put away, things that got dumped here in an attempt to make the rest of the house look less embarrassing for company or a gathering, paperwork that I can't ever get my head around organizing because I don't have any uninterrupted time to sort and thing through things.  But enough is enough.  This is not how I want to live.

So much of my life is outside my ability to control or influence, but this I can tackle. I can do better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delay